Thursday 11 July 2013

Favourite Products: Swirlz Collections




You only have to look at the name of my blog to see that I love cupcakes - baking, decorating and of course eating them! And I recently came across a beautiful cupcake-related product that I wanted to share with you.

Kerry Hetherington is the lovely lady behind Swirlz Collections. Her product range includes favour boxes, name placement cards and napkin rings (brides-to-be take note!). The product that really grabbed my attention though are these gorgeous cupcake wrappers.

The cupcake wrappers are available in a variety of designs. I still can't decide which is my favourite, they are all so pretty! Simply bake and decorate your cupcakes, then pop the wrapper on for a stunning finishing touch. Very swish!


Just some of the designs that are available


Swirlz Collections offer free nationwide delivery on orders and there is no minimum order quantity, which is fantastic! 

If you'd like to find out more you can email Kerry: info@swirlzcollections.co.za or call 079 117 4640. You can also check out the Swirlz Collections Facebook page. 





No comments:

Post a Comment