Tuesday 1 October 2013

I Made It: The October Challenge




Yesterday I told you about my first attempt at cassoulet which I decided to make as part of the I Made It challenge for September. Well I'm thrilled to announce that Tandy over at Lavender and Lime has asked me to host October's challenge! 





And so without further ado, the challenge for October is..... nougat! I am always inspired when I see images of gorgeous, perfectly cut nougat bars online and in glossy food magazines, but I never seem to get around to making it at home. I thought this would be a great recipe for the challenge as nougat lends itself to all sorts of variations. You can get creative and really have fun with this one! And I chose it because I'm guilty of having a sweet tooth and nougat is just, well, a little delicious. So who's up for the challenge? Yep, I'm looking at you...

In order to take part there are a few simple rules:

- you must link back to this post
- you must link back to Lavender and Lime in your post
- you must include the I Made It widget (see below)
- the deadline is 31 October 2013




All righty, so we all have a month to work on our recipes! Please join me on this sticky adventure as I try to master this sweet treat.  I can't wait to hear how you're getting on, so please do get in touch (don't forget to tweet those pictures too) and let me know how your nougat recipe is coming along! Aaaaand go!

No comments:

Post a Comment